Cost to Joburg Ballet: R400 per lesson 2 x per week = R3 200 per month OR R38 400 per annum
The benefits of utilising non-Joburg Ballet, qualified teachers:
- Dance teachers and their studios who feel they have a personal relationship with their resident professional Company not only support Joburg Ballet better but also encourage the continuation of the ballet training in their pupils as a valid Profession in South Africa.
- Allowing for a multitude of methodologies and dance education to become accessible to the dancer, assisting them should they choose to become qualified teachers or choreographers themselves.
- Diversifying the steps that they do in classes and improving and strengthening upon these by regular practice.
Cost to Joburg Ballet: 1 x accompanied class per week = R500 per class OR R2000 per month OR R20 100 per annum
The benefits of using live accompaniment:
- Inspires and encourages better musicality in our dancers.
- Professional development in the Dancer, as well as the Pianist.
- The gift of music gets to be enjoyed live, which is priceless!